Explorer 3 Piece Telescopic Antenna Pole
Explorer 3 Piece Telescopic Aerial Pole, Antenna Mast, easy to adjust
- This easy to adjust telescopic mast allows the user to fine tune the antenna position by as little as 1 cm if needed which is an often-needed flexibility when receiving vertically transmitted signals.
- Easy to use with our drawbar Bracket, mast simply drops into place – see our full masting and mounting range.)
- 3-piece lightweight, strong anodised aluminium mast which extends to 4200 mm (4.2 m)and collapses to 1650 mm (1.65m).
- The diameter of the base mast is 38 mm to 40 mm and other two sections are 32 mm and 25 mm.
- Excellent Signal test mast for professional installers due to its lightweight robust construction and extensive height adjustment range.
- Also suitable for weather stations.
Our full range of masts and mounts for the caravan are made in Australia. Care is taken to use the best material for both strength, weight and longevity.
History and importance of good Masting:
Customers back to 1994 are still using our telescopic mast and mounting! The thumb screws and tee nuts which are the only parts that can wear or rust out, are all replaceable for a nominal amount of money. Adjusting the antenna for direction and height is a simple thing with the explorer product range of masting.
Adjustable height is very important. Signals are not all the same. They travel at different heights dependent upon the transmitter sitting, the soil conditions and the general topography. So, it is super important to have some flexibility with your height adjustment. Fixed units on caravans have this distinct disadvantage. They assume a single height works best all the time. In addition, the direction alignment is approximate, not exact. Add to that the lack of vertical polarization and you have antennas that are unlikely to perform 50% of the time.
Masts and mounts or poles and mounts are an important element in the search and finding of good television pictures free of pixilation.