3 meter Commercial grade purpose, F to F Fly/patch lead, home, caravan
A Fly lead is the name given to the cable that joins the wall plate connection to the TV or other device.
Use this lead to extend a cable or join from a wall plate to a power injector and power supply to run a Mast Head Amplifier or to a Foxtel or other device with an “F” connector input fitting.
- 3 Metre – Commercial grade Flylead.
- Suitable for the home or the caravan.
- This is a Braided wire and foil shield (Duo Shielded cable) with welded copper centre conductor and in a Black Jacket.
- Quality specifications throughout – we use only Duo F connectors for a seamless fit!
- Duo Shielded RG6 Coaxial Cables are ideal for short connecting cables (patch) and all flyleads as they are more flexible and do not apply excessive load to the appliance connection.