VHF TV ANTENNA for any application where Band 3 (channels 6 to 12) are Broadcast such as All CAPITAL CITIES.
European Design quality and manufactured for superior quality and year after year performance.
Introducing Terza6HD, a VHF all band 3 antenna by Fracarro.
Terza6HD provides excellent gain, directivity and flatness.
This means that you will get a strong, good quality signal, with high gain in the direction of the transmitter, while reducing the potential signal interference problems from the surrounding area-that can greatly contribute to pixilation problems.
- is a measure of increased signal strength over a world wide industry standard called an Isotropic antenna. An isotropic antenna is a theoretical antenna that radiates equally in all directions – horizontally and vertically with the same intensity.
- is the property of an Antenna to have more gain (signal receiving capability) in a specified direction and of a certain width. The specification will list these details. The advantage of this is that it rejects unwanted signals outside of the direction and width of the design of the antenna and that you get an increase in signal gain in the desired direction.
- is the Property of an antenna to receive the signals, it is designed to receive, with equal efficiency or as close as possible (preferably within 3 to 4 dB). This is very important when using a Mast head amplifier (or Booster). It means that the amplifier copes much better – as it can equally amplify all signals without getting signals confused due to the large differences in level. A flat signal input into the TV means that the TV does not have to work hard to produce the picture and is therefore less prone to interference or pixilation of the picture.
- The best Digital cable connection is the Screw On “F” Connector designed for digital HD. It is a fully shielded robust connection that is easy to install with only finger tight required for a good connection. It is also a superior connection for the UHF frequencies and is the standard used by us in all our products.
This means that you will get a strong signal gain in the direction of the transmitter, while reducing the potential signal problem from the surrounding area, which does contribute to pixilation problems.
- It is easy to assemble and install thanks to folding elements, a 2-piece boom and wing nuts.
- The ends of the robust 8mm Ø elements ends are closed to minimise noise in high wind.
- F connector termination, a mounting bracket that accepts up to 60mm masting and the ability to mount for horizontal or vertical polarity.
The TERZA6HD’s fibre re-enforced polymer (GRP) components are fully UV stable, made for long life in tough environments.
We provide Technical Support for all our products.