Caravan Camper No Frills TV Antenna System – UHF and VHF explorer TV Antenna !
This Kit is made for the Camper trailer or camper in mind where you can run your antenna cable under the canvas and straight into your TV. No Need for any extra parts.
This small, lightweight, yet powerful Digital Antenna is perfect for the Australian conditions and so easy to use. Just place on your mast and adjust for polarity and point towards the transmitter and plug the cable straight into your TV! In just a couple of minutes, you’re Done!
This is no gimmicky plastic caravan antenna- that have let so many travellers down in the past- but a real, professionally designed antenna for high performance in a small package.
Unlike at home or a fixed location, if you are travelling then your Antenna must be able to receive the entire range of Australian Channels efficiently and the explorer caravan antennas are designed to receive the entire VHF and UHF Australian Digital spectrum.
In Australia 90 percent of our transmitted signals are in the UHF frequency range. For the additional 10 percent – mostly capital cities – simply screw on the VHF extension arms and you’re ready. Almost half of that 90 percent are transmitted in a Vertically polarity and you must be able to turn your antenna Vertically to match the transmitted signal. Our new mount allows for a quick, effortless change between the vertical and Horizontal polarity.
In addition, you can receive FM radio signals with the VHF extension arms fitted for improved FM radio reception.
- Vertical and horizontal polarity change now easy. Special fitting on the antenna that allows the changing of polarity in an instant!
- Connections are all digital “F” straight from our in house designed Circuit board Balun.
- The use of the “F” connector reduces signal loss at higher frequencies and picture pixilation as it provides greater shielding from unwanted signals that would cause interference and so improves reliability.
- Comes with 7 metres of fitted cable that plugs straight into the Television.
- is a measure of increased signal strength based against a world wide standard.
- is the property of an Antenna to have more gain (signal receiving capability) in a specified direction and of a certain width.
- is the Property of an antenna to receive the signals, it is designed to receive, with equal efficiency on all channels. This is very important when using a Mast head amplifier (or Booster).
- The best Digital cable connection is the Screw On “F” Connector designed for digital HD. It is a fully shielded robust connection that is easy to install with no special tools required. It is also a superior connection for the UHF frequencies and is the standard used by us in all our products.
A very important component of the antenna as its efficiency is a large contributor to the overall antenna performance. As such We have designed our own circuit board Balun for this product.
The word Balun is a word made from two words “Balanced” and “Unbalanced”. It refers to the requirement for matching a balanced antenna signal to an Unbalanced Coaxial cable.
This is simply the area that the Antenna presents to the transmitted signal. A phased array Antenna is often superior for Vertically transmitted signal reception, due to the fact that the signal moves around in the wind and due to changes in weather. The wide area of the face of the antenna, allows the antenna to still maintain reception over a much larger weather spectrum than other styles of Antenna.